Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The beginning

Have you ever been so much into your hobbies that you felt like you had to stop and start writing stuff down as a desperate attempt to share your feelings? That's what brought me to start a blog. I will touch on hunting, archery, fishing, camping and of course my family throughout the course of my blogging.

I would have never guessed that I would have thought about starting a blog at any point of my life. But apparently, I have developed this new desire to start writing. It's funny the changes that you can go through in your lifetime. I was talking last night with my wife Angie about how much I hated writing in high school and that now, I feel like I can't get enough and she was the one that thought a blog may be a good idea.

What got the ball rolling on my writing was archery. I am a member of www.archerytalk.com and I stumbled across a guy asking for people to write reviews for compound bows and I bit. I sent a sample piece to them and one thing led to another and I was hooked. I really believe that those guys are on to something there at www.compoundbowchoice.com, so check them out. Now I am wanting to jump from equipment reviews into articles and see how I like it.
Basically that's all for today, I just wanted to give an introduction for why I'm on here writing. Future posts will have some more value to them along with some pictures and God willing some downed animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment